Navigator Marketing can undertake any marketing challenge you face, either using our own resources or by employing one of our network of expert contacts.
We undertake projects both big and small – from a full scale brand and marketing audit and revised strategy roll out to a day brainstorming marketing initiatives for your business.
And you’ll find our fees significantly below those of other marketing consultancies. We keep overheads are low so you can be assured thay your investment is focused solely on tackling your marketing challenges rather than paying for expensive offices and unnecessary staff.
To give you a flavour, here are some of the challenges we undertake:
- A Lack of In-House Marketing Expertise – you may not have any dedicated marketing personnel, or those you do have may be inexperienced. Our mentoring service gives you access to high level marketing experience, skills and contacts for a fraction of the cost of hiring a full time senior marketer, and provides ‘hands on’ training for your team at a fraction of the cost of expensive marketing courses.
- Improving Your Repeat and Referral Business – we’ll make recommendations on how the experience you offer your customers, the data you capture on them and how you utilise that data can be improved to increase repeat custom and generate more ‘buzz’ for your business.
- Recommending How New Technology Channels, such as Social Media, Can Grow Your Business – social media and mobile marketing are the buzzwords in marketing at the moment and many are ‘diving in’ and finding that alot of effort is delivering a little return. We’ll recommend the channels and media that are relevant for your business and suggest ways to use them to maximise your returns.
- Developing New Revenues – we’ll make suggestions on additional services you can offer your customers that will deliver additional revenues and enhance your customer experience.
- Marketing ‘Health Check’- a full review of your marketing strategy, activities, budgetsa nd results, followed by recommendations for how to direct your future marketing efforts to maximise your bottom line.